Original topic:

Please let us see the entire picture when sending or receiving MMS messages

(Topic created: 12-02-2021 12:48 PM)
Jazzy96
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Please let us see the entire picture when we send or receive picture messages. When I send pictures or screenshots to people, they don't think to click on the pictures to maximize them like I do. Also, can you allow us to send paragraphs without saying "view all". If FB Messenger can do it, so can you. Thanks.

12 Replies
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Tell them to ... there's a reason for it ...
0 Likes
Jazzy96
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I rather not. Samsung should make things simpler, most Samsung users are apart of the older generation and they don't really use common sense when it comes to technology...
0 Likes
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Really?
Most Samsung users are "of the older generation" ... and "don't use common sense".
Not sure what that all means. Sounds a bit demeaning.
0 Likes
Jazzy96
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Just saying...
0 Likes
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would think, that both full picture view and full text view are dependant on the recipient's phone, phone settings, and carrier, not the sender's.
0 Likes
Jazzy96
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My family only buy the S series, not the knockoff Galaxy phones and it's like that on all S series phones from S8-S21 and the notes as well
0 Likes
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have the s10+. I rarely have to tap to see full photos and/or super long text messages.

I have Advanced Messaging turned on. Screenshot_20211202-155836_Messages_67778_1638489516.jpg
Jazzy96
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Interesting, my S10 doesn't have that feature at all, even after searching for it. That's strange, I guess the S10 plus has more features. Thanks anyway!Screenshot_20211202-181322_Finder.jpg
0 Likes
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It does have 1TB of memory.
0 Likes