cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservcWp7lN6N0
Asteroid

Please offer flat screen Galaxy S and Note

I have been a Samsung fan since S7 came out. I bought and used S7 edge, Note 7,  S8, Note 10. I am tired of all the accidental touch from the annoying curved screen. I don't want something like S10e, I want something like a flat screen S10+. I only buy the premium verison. 

I am sure a lot of people like the curved screen, but I am sure a lot of people hate the curved screen. 

This is my feedback.

Samsung, if you read this, please think about it. 

Why don't you make some money from those people who hate the curved screen.

6 REPLIES 6
uservcWp7lN6N0
Asteroid

Re: Please offer flat screen Galaxy S and Note

Do I have to buy another Note 10 and return it with the reason of I hate curved screen in order for Samsung to listen to my feedback? 

Because I really don't want to get back to the greedy Apple eco system. 

Esso
Cosmic Ray

I absolutely love the curved screen. I'm sure it's going nowhere now that it's here. Why would you hate it? It looks great and is super functional.

Highlighted
Esso
Cosmic Ray

Samsung created an app in the goodlock app from the galaxy store to prevent accidental touches. If AVVIDENTAL TOUCHES is your reason to get upset at samsung then do something about it instead of threatening to return a device and go to apple. Seriously doesn't solve your issues then you're just stuck with a super crappy device with a half eaten fruit on it and no control over your own devices.

uservcWp7lN6N0
Asteroid

My first Samsung phone was S7 edge, after that I used Note 7,  S8,  and Note 10. As you can tell, I am still a big Samsung fan. I have been asking for flat screen since S8. I like the look of the curved screen, and I used Goodlock before to prevent accidental touch before. 

I just don't like holding a phone with curved screen, and I hate waching video with it. I don't like to use case and screen protector, it is too slippery.

Also I did a research on how people feel about the curved screen on Samsung phones. I found out a lot of people hate it. I am spending my time and representing those people who want a Galaxy S or Note but hate the curved screen to give Samsung some feedback. 

I don't like  companies who don't listen to their customer's feedback.

JeffreyPowers
Astronaut

A cheaper phone that dosnt constantly touch the sides and corners woukd be nice.

Nebula

@Esso one of the main reasons to have a flat screen is for glass screen protectors. Trying to get a glass protector on these curved screens is an exercise in futility. I've had a Whitestone Dome on my Note 9 and as expensive as it was it fit like a glove but the curved portion was not crystal clear at all.