cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajinkya
Constellation

Please retain the headphone jack on the galaxy S11+ and the pressure sensitive home button

Hi,

I own a Samsung s9+ currently and waiting to upgrade to the upcoming S11+. Please retain the headphone jack and the pressure-sensitive home button, I use it so much.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Please retain the headphone jack on the galaxy S11+ and the pressure sensitive home button

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Please retain the headphone jack on the galaxy S11+ and the pressure sensi..

Samsung removed the headphone jack starting with the Note 10. I doubt they'll bring it back with the S11.

userYxL6qaI3Uw
Constellation

Re: Please retain the headphone jack on the galaxy S11+ and the pressure sensi..

Who really uses headphone jacks anymore? Everything's going Bluetooth... Id rather that space be used add they are for more advanced and useful features.