Original topic:

Predictive text

(Topic created: 11-08-2021 06:02 PM)
aNet
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
since my update my predictive text dont work ive tried diabling and enabling it and piwer off n on nothing works
Samsung galaxy A02s

0 Likes
14 Replies
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Which keyboard ?
0 Likes
aNet
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The samsung keybord... Screenshot_20211108-210628_Samsung Keyboard.jpg
0 Likes
MrRoBoTcHiCkEn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm wondering if somebody didn't get into the developer options in Chrome and make that change there's three different areas that you need to check for this and they're very first one is Play Store settings second one is chat settings and the other one that's in your Google or I mean device settings go all the way down to language and input and you should see it right there make the change in all three
aNet
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The place where the word used to predict only shows exactly what i type, no spell check no predictive text, as in screen shotclipboard_image_1636427321107.jpg
0 Likes
MrRoBoTcHiCkEn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There are two different areas where you can change this number one is in your keyboard settings when you open up a chat hoping that the low gear going to your settings and then it should say predictive text however when you go into the system settings look for language and input that has to be done there and saved also when you're done with that then go over to Google Play Store go into your settings and make sure it's unchecked as well
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

if your keyboard settings are set properly, check that the keyboard is fully updated. sometime the keyboard or other default stuff don't update on time as they should.

You can also submit error report to Samsung Members after reproducing the issue, the engineers at samsung should be able to look into what is causing predictive text to not show.

Could you share the device model number, software version and the keyboard's app version? thanks

aNet
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Model: SM-A025A
Screenshot_20211109-114806_Settings_677.jpgScreenshot_20211109-115420_Samsung Keyboard.jpg
aNet
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is the SV the correct thing u are asking for ?
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

software version is found in Setting > About Phone > Software > Build Number (last 4 digit).

I'll just test on the latest sw version and let you know. BUH2 should be the latest version if i'm not mistaken...