cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Printing issues

Until recently I could print to my brother printer from my email app or web page.  Now I get a message saying "Failed to change settings.  Try again".  This now happens on both my S7 and S9.  I was told by Brother co. that browser needs updating but not sure how to do this.  I believe the samsung browser is default but dont see any recent updates.  Any ideas?
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Printing issues

I'm having the same issue with my S9 and my Epson printer. I've updated the Samsung Print Service Plug-in app. That didn't work so I uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same issue. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Printing issues

yet I printed a recipe from my phone from a print icon in the recipe as opposed to the one in the browser and it worked fine. so I believe something has changed in the browser but no one can tell me what that is and I don't see any recent updates
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Printing issues

I disabled the chrome app and printing works.  When I enable chrome I still get the failed to update settings message.  At least it's a work around.

Highlighted
Astronaut

thanks. I'll try that.
Highlighted
Constellation

Work around 

Download samsung mobile print application 

Highlighted
Constellation

I fixed my printing problem! For the Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - go to settings, search printing. Enable Default Print Service and disable any plug in. I'm now printing again, email, text, pics. Yeah!