Original topic:

Problem with texts

(Topic created: 05-10-2022 07:15 AM)
xiushan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just ran the update on my phone. Now my text messages that I just tried to send to a few people come back saying that the person has blocked me. Any idea what to do.  Thanks!!!
2 Replies
jimmyweda
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Apologize to them and hope they unblock you. 😁 Just kidding. You sure they didn't block you, could have been unintentional. Maybe ask them to check it. Does it happen with others or just a certain contact. More info would helpful. I can't think of any setting on your end that would cause that to happen.
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones

well... have that person unblock you??? rather, check with them if they actually did block you ???

if they say that they didn't, then it's very likely some issue from  carrier side.

one option other than to reach out to the carrier (or if they can't help) is to reproduce the issue and report it to samsung members app > get help > error report.

i suggest that if the other end of the conversation is also a samsung device user, then he/she do the exact same at the same time so that samsung can determine if it's your phone or the other person's phone (or even a network side) issue.

0 Likes