cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_iVGHbpp
Astronaut

I have been using network on my s7eage but the 4G is not working perfectly don't know why and the phone always the temperature it's moving higher.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
uservN4dRNif63
Constellation

Phone temperature is raised only 3 ways: ambient (surroun...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Phone temperature is raised only 3 ways: ambient (surrounding area) heat, battery malfunction/disaster (like with the Note 9), or processor demand/utilization. We can safely rule out A and B. The likelihood that your phone may be dealing with high performance demand may come as a surprise to you (especially if you've noticed high phone heat even when you haven't been running a high-demand app), but I assure you that this is almost certainly the explanation for the problems you're having.

Most likely scenario is that you've either got a virus or one (or more) of your apps is running in the background hogging CPU, battery, and potentially bandwidth. This might also explain the 4G issues. When you say "4G is not working perfectly" do you mean that your phone isn't connecting to the 4G network, or that it is connected but you aren't getting 4G speed? If it's the former call your provider and reset your network settings. If it's the latter (and this is the easiest solution for the temp issue too) do a factory reset on your phone, and be more selective about the apps you reinstall after.

Also worth going into your phone's settings and looking at the battery usage. I bet you'll be surprised by which apps are using the most. Uninstall any that are using more than they should.

Good luck!

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does your temperature keep rising with the device in safe mode?

Samsung_iVGHbpp
Astronaut

Yes

Samsung_RBKM5Z0
Astronaut

The only problem I'm having my phone are pop UPS when hav...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The only problem I'm having my phone are pop UPS when having incoming calls or trying to dial out

uservN4dRNif63
Constellation

Phone temperature is raised only 3 ways: ambient (surroun...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Phone temperature is raised only 3 ways: ambient (surrounding area) heat, battery malfunction/disaster (like with the Note 9), or processor demand/utilization. We can safely rule out A and B. The likelihood that your phone may be dealing with high performance demand may come as a surprise to you (especially if you've noticed high phone heat even when you haven't been running a high-demand app), but I assure you that this is almost certainly the explanation for the problems you're having.

Most likely scenario is that you've either got a virus or one (or more) of your apps is running in the background hogging CPU, battery, and potentially bandwidth. This might also explain the 4G issues. When you say "4G is not working perfectly" do you mean that your phone isn't connecting to the 4G network, or that it is connected but you aren't getting 4G speed? If it's the former call your provider and reset your network settings. If it's the latter (and this is the easiest solution for the temp issue too) do a factory reset on your phone, and be more selective about the apps you reinstall after.

Also worth going into your phone's settings and looking at the battery usage. I bet you'll be surprised by which apps are using the most. Uninstall any that are using more than they should.

Good luck!