cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwZlulc6Gti
Constellation

Re: Problems with S7 After September 7, 2019 Update

I've had the same issue with my S7. Only had it for a little over a year. I didn't even have the option to decline the update. It just started running automatically and now it doesn't work. AT ALL. Took it to UBreakIFix and had the same results as mentioned by others in this forum. Is there a fix for this? Really annoyed to still be paying on a phone that right now is nothing more than a paperweight.

userX6BpnPEXXr
Constellation

I’m having the same issue. After updating, the phone is in a constant reboot loop. Already tried going on safe mode, wiping the cache partition, and doing a factory reset. Still have the issue.

userKuX312qwIs
Constellation

I have the exact same problem.  I have done a factory re-set, cleared the cache, and taken it to an authorized Samsung dealer (UBreakIfix), none of which helped. UBreakIfix spent a lot of time trying to get it to work, including letting me try a new battery.  They were also unable to get it into Safe mode.  It is now stuck in a recurrent boot loop.  I am extremely unhappy about this. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userKuX312qwIs Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Lolcat1011
Constellation

I think its time for an upgrade I bought my s9 new for $275