JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Purchase or free fonts other than Galaxy Apps

(Topic created: 11-03-2018 08:42 PM)
MemeJae
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi all. I searched for this exact question and didn't find anything so I hope I'm not repeating anything. I was wanting to know if there's anyway or anywhere you can get free or discounted fonts without going through the Galaxy Apps Store? Are there any good apps for this anyone could recommend? I tried a flip font app originally but it didn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks !!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MemeJae
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Aw man. Ok, Thanks guys. Thanks for the heads up, Clf. I'll be sure not to use those font apps. I just wanted some extra fonts that I didn't have to pay for. And no Samsung fonts are not expensive or anything but, I still feel fonts should be free. So right now I only have the default preinstalled fonts. But my favorite is the Choco Cooky. Well I guess if I can't find any free fonts, my next question is what's the best Samsung fonts to buy? Thanks for your help!

View solution in context

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Not that I know of

CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I originally recommended ifonts. I was wrong. It does not have the capabilities it claims to have. It used a lot of memory and battery. Left a lot of junk behind when I Uninstalled it. All done. 

I do not recommend Afonts. I tried the paid version and regret it. Unstable and bugs that crash it. Lesson learned. 

0 Likes
Solution
MemeJae
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Aw man. Ok, Thanks guys. Thanks for the heads up, Clf. I'll be sure not to use those font apps. I just wanted some extra fonts that I didn't have to pay for. And no Samsung fonts are not expensive or anything but, I still feel fonts should be free. So right now I only have the default preinstalled fonts. But my favorite is the Choco Cooky. Well I guess if I can't find any free fonts, my next question is what's the best Samsung fonts to buy? Thanks for your help!

M0J0S0l3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Some of the free flip font apps on Google Play Store work and some don't. After downloading restart your phone. Go to settings and see if the font will apply.

0 Likes