cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jullian
Asteroid

RANDOMLY PAUSES MUISC

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had the galaxy s7 edge , s8, s9, 9 note , and now the galaxy s10+ and it continues to have to same problems which is randomly pausing music and any sort or media when playing and I've tried get a new phone thinking it was device glitch but that didnt solve anything someone or something tell him why this is a thing and help me solve this ANNOYING problem!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RANDOMLY PAUSES MUISC

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What music application are you using when the music pauses?

Have you checked to ensure that the application is not on the list of being optimized?

Settings>Search for>Optimize app usage> Check for the application to see if it is being optimized and disable that application from being optimized?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What music application are you using when the music pauses?

Have you checked to ensure that the application is not on the list of being optimized?

Settings>Search for>Optimize app usage> Check for the application to see if it is being optimized and disable that application from being optimized?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Jullian
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So far That's working thank you 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are very welcome! Keep us posted!

Samsung_iTXL0aa
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue and I don't see the Optimize App Usage option in settings

userTnQrByiFbR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have that option either, but look under Optimise Battery Usage, toggle to see all apps and you can disable from there. Just tried it and so far so good. 

userLYz1wOZBaj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Late reply, but if it helps someone, on my S9 I went to:

SETTINGS>DEVICE CARE>BATTERY>(here you need to select your music app. mine was) SIRIUSXM>PUT APP TO SLEEP (turn off)

So far I have had ZERO issues.  I wonder if an update messed with this setting recently. I never had the problem until a month ago.  Fixed now!

userqLLB13x5f2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I just changed from galaxy s8+ to 10+

When I was with the 8 it happened all the time, but I think it was the iconx, because with regular headnever happened. But with 10+ and new buds it just solved the problem.

If you are using iconx, that my be the problem. Goodluck

Jullian
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm still having the same issues with or without using headphones 

Samsung_Pq0VuFW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galaxy Note 9 and is experiencing the same pausing issues. I love my phone but hate this issue and wish it was resolved, or I'll have to get some other phone