JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

(Topic created: 04-05-2019 11:22 PM)
Savededa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Let me start by saying I've escalated 3 tiers of tech support through sprint directly before I landed here. 

I have a s10+ and my wife has a s10. Our mobile data connection where we live isn't the best and rely heavily on wifi.

WiFi calling is somehow conflicting with sprints network. I drop calls anytime I use it as well as get a location timeout message from the wifi calling app. 

I also cannot send mms via wifi, only data which worked on my note 8 and s9. 

Calls drop often whether on wifi calling or mobile network. Sprint believes this to be a device issue. My daughter's LG tribute (free phone) can send mms via wifi and has zero issue with wifi calling. Multiple people on sprint community also experiencing same issues. 

I have updated prl as well as profile and refreshed network settings on my side as well on carrier. I'm seeing multiple reports of other s10s having similar problems.

Just bought 2 phones that pick and chose when they want to work for a whole lot of money. 

903 Replies
Ladydee1087
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I also have sprint with my S10+ and I've been getting the run around from both sprint and Samsung...Asurion offered to replace my phone since I'm past my 14 days...but I have to pay 275 which sprint will later credit to my account 🙄. Seriously we shouldn't have to PAY ANYTHING FOR AN ISSUE WE DIDN'T CAUSE

I disabled my bands 25 and 41 for now..but when at work my phone still ROAMS. I dont like Apple but I just might have to switch after this issue

userLtUk2qWNKf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Ladydee1087 

I went through asurion because neither sprint nor Samsung wanted to fix the issue. I didnt get charged one dime and they actually replaced my device twice the first 2 didnt work the third one is working.  

0 Likes
userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

who is asurion? did u buy it there or? best buy sprint samsung all giving me run around. 

0 Likes
usercr1GmfhUtv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

What did Samsumg tell you? I am having the same issue and they are only willing to replace the leaving with me with no phone for 15 days!! How did you get Asurion not to charge you? Please help!!!

0 Likes
userIliQt4VhQO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Tried 3 different unlocked s10+ with AT&T SIM cardDOESN'T WORK!

Stuck on band 2 pulling no data!

userXuBlxOV4kh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Another user reporting the same issue. Ticket opened with Sprint, waiting for call back. Phone is essentially useless. 

Would be nice if Samsung and Sprint would talk to each other. 

Crystalstarr814
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the same issues. I've gone through 2 s10+'s so far and both after a week drop service. Also my phone overheats when is not connected to wifi because it's struggling to connect to a network. So I've gone to several sprint sites who suggested it was Samsung and there is nothing they can do. I've delt with no service for the first 2 weeks and completely broke down. I went to trade it in and they replaced it with another s10+, they also stated it would be all they could do for me so I'm literally stuck with a POS phone that looks really nice but can't use due to no network. On week four with this phone and im not getting service again yet I'm paying sprint for a full month of no service...

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung is aware that users are experiencing unexpected roaming, data loss, or voice issues on a Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ or S10e. A software upgrade will be made available for your device in the near future that will help address your experience. When it is released, you can update directly on your device by opening Apps > Settings > System updates > Download and install. If you still experience an issue with your device after the update, let us know. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userYljnkuYlEB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

when is this update coming out?

software version 

g975usqu1asc8 still not working

as of today at 10:38pm

still data lost, roaming, 5mb download speed with 0 upload. drop calls, cant connect to anything. 

Samsungnote10plus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same here so upsetting. My phone note 10 + has had issues from day one. Less than a year old. Sprint blames Samsung then it's the merger. Fix this phone or give me my money back. To pay over a $1000 dollars for a unlocked phone that does not work is not right. I drop calls  or people say I am breaking up. I have issues off and on getting on the internet if I am not on Wifi text messages won't send or receive etc...  The list goes on. Fix our issues.

0 Likes