JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

(Topic created: 03-14-2019 07:15 PM)
Savededa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Let me start by saying I've escalated 3 tiers of tech support through sprint directly before I landed here. 

I have a s10+ and my wife has a s10. Our mobile data connection where we live isn't the best and rely heavily on wifi.

WiFi calling is somehow conflicting with sprints network. I drop calls anytime I use it as well as get a location timeout message from the wifi calling app. 

I also cannot send mms via wifi, only data which worked on my note 8 and s9. 

Calls drop often whether on wifi calling or mobile network. Sprint believes this to be a device issue. My daughter's LG tribute (free phone) can send mms via wifi and has zero issue with wifi calling. Multiple people on sprint community also experiencing same issues. 

I have updated prl as well as profile and refreshed network settings on my side as well on carrier. I'm seeing multiple reports of other s10s having similar problems.

Just bought 2 phones that pick and chose when they want to work for a whole lot of money. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
903 Replies
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Mister_M Have you tried clearing the cache partition?

0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Try resetting your network on your phone

Mister_M
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I reset network and cleared cache. Still nothing.

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Have you tried contacting Sprint? It is possible this is a issue with your phone provider, they could be updating their system.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
luvlyt
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Sprint is having issues with PRE ORDER phones ... s10+ / s10

They have changed out SIM cards .. they are at a loss with this SAMSUNG phone issue. 

0 Likes
userLOfweuI55Y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yes having same issues, phone worked great the first couple weeks. Then come the random connectivity issues, from Sprint, to roaming, to no service. Then from LTE to 3G. Can't send text or pictures unless I'm in certain areas here in Dallas Texas. And can't call out or receive calls at  times. All these issues are at random.

0 Likes
useri9vz6wkpyg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but if you're having trouble with LTE staying connected on Sprint, it appears to be an issue with Band 41.

Open your phones keypad and dial *#3282#

Click Ok

Click Edit

Enter 000000

Click Ok

Click LTE

Click Band41 Enabled

Deselect

Reboot your phone

Once it reboots you should have no more problems.

luvlyt
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Tried it ... didn't work.   Thank you for trying to help me,  tho. 

0 Likes
userCncl88qti4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My s10+ is terrible.  I cant make or receive calls more 9/10ths of the time and when it does go through it drops the call. I got the s10 first and was having the same issues.  My wife's phone is having the same issues.  Samsung said it was Sprint and Sprint is saying its Samsung.  The real problem is the s10 because my s9 was working fine.

Any other suggestions? I really dont want to switch to apple, but this is a wip.

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userCncl88qti4 have you gone into a Sprint corporate store and had someone try to fix your problem in person? Usually they won't let you leave before you're all fixed up. Any mobile network issues would have to be handled by them.