Original topic:

Report a Bug

(Topic created: 03-16-2020 06:40 PM)
userQEYpKLytbn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

After the latest Update my phone isnt able to send images to my contacts and if it does out of the bloom it takes forever! Most of the time the images do not appear, it says I dont have any.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Are you using the stock messaging app?

-If you are I would recommend force stopping the app and clearing the cache and data

Are you running Android 9 or 10?

Are you using data or Wi-Fi when sending the message?

- If you are using data I would recommend trying again using Wi-Fi.

-If you are using Wi-Fi I would recommend trying again using data.

If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identify and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Give this link a try for safe mode: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

If the troubleshooting above doesn't resolve the symptoms you are experiencing, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Are you using the stock messaging app?

-If you are I would recommend force stopping the app and clearing the cache and data

Are you running Android 9 or 10?

Are you using data or Wi-Fi when sending the message?

- If you are using data I would recommend trying again using Wi-Fi.

-If you are using Wi-Fi I would recommend trying again using data.

If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identify and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Give this link a try for safe mode: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

If the troubleshooting above doesn't resolve the symptoms you are experiencing, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes