JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Requested Update?? - oct 2019, phone system slowness, network slowness after update

(Topic created on: 11/6/19 12:24 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

- This last  " pushed " update in October 2019 ,  Has just about crippled the performance of my s9+.. The phone was fantastic befor this:

My friend has the same phone same network.  Phone was perfect.. after update ((  His phone has now died ))  Hes doing a warranty

opening up any of my apps and it's like using in iPhone from 2010!   Text to speech is almost a minute behind typing...  Internet browsing is tiling ...

- Battery life :(

-safe mode 

-rest, cleard

-network reset settings reset the phone

((  I'm not wiping my phone because of an update ))  I will dump the  Samsung product if I do that..))

(( checking phone status 100% great job)) 

- Call clarity is gone

I hope they're listening to this board ..  Patiently waiting and irritated customer With a $800 phone! (( Stuck in turtle mode ))  Please get a new update out!!

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

We did try that / my phone will not boot into the mode to allow for the flash..  Just sits there....  

What they think the patch is ok but  But for some reason I just got a buggy phone...  patch  further along killed my phone..  Samsung they've been fantastic.  I guess this is a really popular phone wow !  A few buggy duds out there

I will take your advice is shut off the update on my new phone.. they can finally get a release to be on the safe side.. ((  Samsung communitie has been fantastic as well thank you folks for your help ))

JazzRitt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My battery is draining like crazy and some apps are unstable

Samsung_9d4r344
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hm glad I didnt update then, didnt need it.

userb3Wlde5RXJ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same, the latest update has crippled my Note 9 8gb ram, 512gb, massive lag on opening my lock screen, apps flicker when lock screen opens, unstable network, unstable calls, phone calls cutting off mid conversation for no reason. 

Needs sorting asap, not good for my business. By the looks of it I'm not the only 1 suffering. 

0 Likes