JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ringtone through earphones

(Topic created: 06-06-2019 10:41 PM)
EuS10
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is there a way to make the ringtone sound through my earphones when I get a call? It is pretty annoying to have the speaker sound while my earphones are connected.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Darryld84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Download the Samsung Sound Assistant app from the play store and then go to advanced settings and you will see Alerts thru headphones.....click that on and you should be good to go

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
Darryld84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Download the Samsung Sound Assistant app from the play store and then go to advanced settings and you will see Alerts thru headphones.....click that on and you should be good to go

View solution in context

userersv52p9ru
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When I do this, there is no option in advanced settings on the SSA app for Alerts Through Headphones.  Just the below options.  I have an older J5 and it's a UK phone network.  Do you have any other info which might assist?Screenshot_20190911-081948.jpg

0 Likes
userT7Rk5PxeZ7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Your solution is garbage. Do you even try these out? There are no Advanced Settings.

Has anyone figured out how to do this?  It used to work

0 Likes
Samsung_rT9Vlbm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Do I have to buy more headphones?

0 Likes
EuS10
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks Darryl. Appreciate it!

Darryld84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

No.. I use my wired headphones or my bluetooth headphones...the alerts go to either one you got connected to your phone

0 Likes
LoreM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I tried this and it doesn't work--the option in the Sound Assistant is for Alerts, not the phone's ringtone (see below).  How can you get the phone ringtone to sound only through wireless earphones?

"Download the Samsung Sound Assistant app from the play store and then go to advanced settings and you will see Alerts thru headphones….click that on and you should be good to go."

0 Likes
NitasChulita
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thk U! I am going 2 try this right now
0 Likes