Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Rough and Tough

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello to everyone.

I'm going on my 3rd phone this year.

Seems to be that phones these days are to fragile.

I work in the construction industry.

There's lots of dirt,mud,concrete,and lots of other messy stuff.

I'm here writing this to see if anyone know of a good phone that's capable of withstanding all sorts of messy environments and still function properly?

If there isn't can Samsung Electronics personnel or should I say engineers.

Can it be possible to make a TOUGH Galaxy phone. 🤔

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sun

Re: Rough and Tough

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You can try the Galaxy S9 Active which was built for heavy activity. Or you can get a case from Supcase. The Unicorn beetle pro to be exact. They make some great protective cases that can withstand pretty much anything. Ive done drop tests using these cases and they always do a great job at protecting my device👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You can try the Galaxy S9 Active which was built for heavy activity. Or you can get a case from Supcase. The Unicorn beetle pro to be exact. They make some great protective cases that can withstand pretty much anything. Ive done drop tests using these cases and they always do a great job at protecting my device👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think you are looking for a samsung x cover pro.

Alternatively doogee and ulefone are both producing some interesting rugged/indestructible phones.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm taking both options thanks for the advice.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Amen brother been asking that for years. They sorta started

wit
h

the active series but fell short. It certainly seems as though they are designed to fail across the board taking advantage of OMG I CAN'T LIVE W/O IT!
problem that has swept through our society like a plague.
Make a proper phone, talk with your customer's and stop with the constant latest and greatest blah blah blah. No one can keep up, make something quality and meant too last.