JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10+ Recovery >> E:[libfs_mgr] / tune2fs is missing error

(Topic created: 03-11-2020 10:17 PM)
izephyr
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

These happened after the update of Android 10.

1. Android Recovery

samsung/beyond2ltexx/beyond2 ....

this message is displayed twice. 

2. An error message on the bottom showing

"E:[libfs_mgr]Unable to disable quotas on /dev/block/platform/13d60000.ufs/by-name/userdata because /system/bin.tune2fs is missing"

3. When wiping cache, error,

E:[PDP] lstat /c____/pdp_b__ : 0 - No PDP scenario

I don't know what are the results of these errors are. I did not face any bootloop or data corruption yet, but this is NOT normal.

What I have tried so far:

1. Taken to sumsung customer support and reflash firmware.

2. Re-flash official firmaware via ODIN

3. Factory Reset multiple times.

Screenshot attached below.

20200311_095115.jpg

I am not alone. There are more people for example: //us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/S10-Bric...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

As the troubleshooting in the thread does not seem to help, I would recommend a service repair. For service options, please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
27 Replies
izephyr
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Robert2020 wrote:

I suggest a full factory reset to get rid of it and don't try flash android 10 on your phone. There a good chance you bricked your phone

I think you did not read my detail. I have already soft/hard reset my phone without success.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some
Christino
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Flash the phone with latest firmware 

0 Likes
izephyr
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yes, I did. I did it myself and then I took it to Samsung Customer Support to reflash. None worked.

userwFw914JBzR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

i have same problem...can u sloved now

0 Likes
userm4VhPZ9ai1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

1. Wipe factory reset

2. Wipe cache partition

3. Power off

Try it several times until it goes into downloading mode and wait.

0 Likes
userEw4mBKXVtd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I got the same problem with my S10 3 days ago.

When I do that, it starts showing Samsung logo for like 4 minutes then it restarts, it does the same again and restarts and after that it takes me to a menu to try again or wipe data or power off.

Does this mean the phone is bricked now?

0 Likes
SethIsStupid
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I had the same problem around the same time as you. Did you ever get it figured out?
0 Likes
Samsung_nS8bZIz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm having somewhat the same problem how do I fix it?

0 Likes
user7epNRqfJQL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have same problem after latest update s10 plus.idk what to do. I've already tried factory reset. And my volume button side also get warm. Is this all because of latest update?

0 Likes