JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10 bright white light at the bottom

(Topic created on: 4/17/20 7:04 AM)
userycWsvmOoqR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

bright white light at the bottom of s10plus screen.Kindly look into this issue ASAP.It causing a great difficulty to me.I have tried clearing cache and running in safe mode both didn't work for me

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Okay sounds like you need to get device inspected and repaired . For repair, here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. You can get info on where to go to service or contact to ship out the device for service 

View solution in context

21 Replies
Jayhon
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey @userycWsvmOoqR ,

Is the screen on the S10 plus cracked by any chance? If you screenshot the phone does the white light still show?

0 Likes
userycWsvmOoqR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

No it is not visible in screenshots.

0 Likes
ManuelNJCSP
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is there any physical damage? 

0 Likes
userycWsvmOoqR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

No

0 Likes
Solution
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Okay sounds like you need to get device inspected and repaired . For repair, here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. You can get info on where to go to service or contact to ship out the device for service 

View solution in context

userXV0ojIU2vC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

brilliant white light at the base of s10plus screen.Kindly investigate this issue ASAP.It making an extraordinary trouble me.I have taken a stab at clearing store and running in protected mode both didn't work for me

0 Likes
userrQHARVGHiC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Any fix for this yet?

0 Likes
GregoryM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Called local phone repair place. Said common problem on samsung most models. Says lcd needs replacement. $250 and 2 hours. I still owe money on this 11 month old phone. I switched from 3 generations of apple phones that never gave me a problem. I guess saving a few bucks cost me a few more than staying with apple. Dissapointing in samsung quality. 

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Does this issue still appear when your phone is in safe mode?

0 Likes