JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10+ cracked rear camera glass

(Topic created: 12-07-2019 04:38 PM)
userT3NrpKsyYF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I just bought my s10plus 9 days ago. I even purchased  a case that has a 10ft drop resistance.  yesterday  I was cleaning my phone and found a deep scratch or crack on rear camera glass. I have been very careful with my phone since I just got it. I thought these phone alone have a good case and the case on it should have prevented the scratch.  I try to exchange  or return device within my 14day return period  but they said no since I broke it. I have to use my insurance.  my insurance wants a $200 deductible and I would  get a brand new d

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userT3NrpKsyYF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

thanks I found parts online a d how to videos. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
userJgpeBle8yk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The camera glass is simple to replace and should cost mo more than $10

userT3NrpKsyYF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

thanks for reply. can you help me where to buy the glass and how to replace please?

0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Go to ubreakifix for evaluation. 

0 Likes
Solution
userT3NrpKsyYF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

thanks I found parts online a d how to videos. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Esso
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Never send it back for something so small. Replacement on Amazon is 10 bucks tops for the cam glass

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same thing happened to me. Only owned the phone for a few months and had a case on it the entire time. Samsung refuses to admit this is a manufacturing default. This will be the last Samsung device I ever buy...going to Pixel next.

0 Likes
user7HCdRhF7Dq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Anonymous wrote:

Same thing happened to me. Only owned the phone for a few months and had a case on it the entire time. Samsung refuses to admit this is a manufacturing default. This will be the last Samsung device I ever buy...going to Pixel next.

I've reported this to samsung too, £61 I was quoted for repair. Already been repaired once when it came out of repair centre due to motherboard fault and the techinican had cracked it putting it back on 

0 Likes
userRv8sqNOYb6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My back camera glass is shattered .it was in a case not happy Samsung 

0 Likes