Original topic:

S10+ has not updated ever, please help.

(Topic created: 06-08-2021 11:09 PM)
userIRgNzPjykT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U) with an AT&T sim card, and since I have purchased the phone from Ebay (new), it hasn't updated when I go to Settings>Software Update, as it continously tells me "Current software is up to date", but when I go to Settings>About Phone>Software Information, it shows my android version is 9, and my baseband version is G975USQS2BSI4... so isn't my phone supposed to be android version 11 now, and a different baseband version as of 08June2021? My Android Security Patch Level is dated September 1st 2019 as well, everything seems to be dated 2019 still, and since I have had the phone since May of 2020, shouldn't I be seeing new updates by now? I have tried for months, but it keeps just telling me "Current software is up to date" every single time I check, with never any changes happening. Help me please! P.S. I am in the USA using AT&T as my provider, which I can't get any help over on their website trouble shooting, as my phone just says everything is fine. Thank you in advance, I'm desperately concerned. 

4 Replies
Samsung5249
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go to a AT&T store or best buy mobile. Or call 800SAMSUNG for help.
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
2010 android version was the end of the road. I no longer qualify for an upgrade to a version 11 android. You can get upgrades but they are limited to security and bug fixes. Your current software is probably as up to date as it's going to get maybe except for minor security and bug fixes. I don't know why your last upgrade is September 1st 2019. You should have received a newer security patch. I just received one in March 2021. You can contact a Samsung technician for more information. Also, Best Buy may have an Android 11 on the shelf.
0 Likes
Robotfly
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Your S10 plus is compatible with the 3.0 UI and the android 11 update If you have not received it's probably your Carrier If so get a hold of Samsung see what they have to say!!!
0 Likes
Robotfly
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just read your S10 plus should be completed already if not get a hold of your Carrier or Samsung
0 Likes