Original topic:

S10 issue

(Topic created on: 3/22/21 11:30 AM)
Dunnie47
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Could someone please help.  I have had an s10 for 2 years and love the phone but now i am having an issue that cant seem to work. On my text app,  (doesn't matter if i use a paid for app or free) I have used Pulse, Google Messages, and the generic one that comes on the phone (not an indictment on these apps this seems more like a phone issue).   But any time i receive a picture or even a GIF from an Iphone user the photo is blurry,   Friends having iphones across all platforms have sent me a picture or screenshot to test doesnt matter what service provider it is.  ATT Verizon T mobile,  and even my wife sends photos to my parents who are on my plan, and they get a clear picture and i get blurry see below.  this is a screen shot from a friend last night.  The words are chopped when they come over.  Does anyone know of a setting i must have turned on or off that Verizon cant seem to figure out that can help me.   Becuase as i said this only seems to be happening on my phone,   The rest on my family plan don't seem to have an issue like i do.   

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
2 Replies
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Has it always been like this?
0 Likes
Dunnie47
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
no only been the last few months. Verizon tech said they got a note from Samsung that they are aware and it is a software issue that they are hoping to fix in the new update coming in April? does that sound right or am I getting led astray
0 Likes