Original topic:

S10+ motherboard is broken

(Topic created: 07-03-2022 07:43 PM)
Desvtr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

So hi everybody I have an s10+ model SM-9575U1 and his motherboard isn't working anymore, although I live in Brazil and this model is kind of hard to find and to buy here. so my idea is to buy a broken one and change my motherboard for this one. I would like to know the risks of this although it seems kind of obvious or if it is much more recommendable that I just change the screen of this broken one for the screen of my current one

0 Likes
5 Replies
Yamialex224
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Don't risk it. The phone is at the end of it's support line. Get a 21 or 22
0 Likes
Desvtr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

well is not so easy like this. first need the money, here in brazil the price has a big difference, but if you want you can send me the money lmao

0 Likes
Yamialex224
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You break your phone you will have to spend the money. So you are better off investing in a new phone
Yours is 3 years old and running out of support. Replacing parts when you have no idea what you are doing can be costly
0 Likes
Desvtr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I understand that but I didn't break my phone, just blows up for no reason,  he was in the warranty but the Samsung warranty isn't global

0 Likes
Chessplayr
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It can be done, but of course there's a big risk if you don't know what you're doing. You might be able to find a reputable phone repair shop that would do it for you at a cheap price, but of course you need to trust them to do a good job. A repair shop usually knows a bit more about repairing phones than the average person. 🙂
0 Likes