Original topic:

S10 random vibration while in bed mode

(Topic created: 12-02-2021 11:22 AM)
Chip070
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello,

I have a galaxy s10 with a random vibration at 5am every day. It is a single vibration well my alert is a double vibration(heart beat). I have bed time mode set from 930-6am with do not disturb.

I have tried to turn off all vibrations through apps and notifications. 

I have tried the nice catch app and nothing comes up in changes or vibrations.

This has been going on for roughly 5-6 weeks since a update happened on my phone. 

I have factory reset my phone as well then back up with samsung cloud. 

I have Bixby turned off.

I have set the ringer to silent for the evening and vibration still comes through. 

it almost sounds like phone resets 

Not sure what else to try at this point.

0 Likes
4 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Check your alarms. There is a bedtime/wake-up alarm and I think the default is 9 PM to 5 AM.Screenshot_20211202-145549_Clock_67774_1638485808.jpg
0 Likes
Chip070
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have check this, I do not have bedtime alarm turned on. when I go to select it through settings I have to do a full set up of it. 

0 Likes
Chessplayr
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There's an app you can get through GoodLock that's called "Nice Catch". If you have GoodLock in your region, great 😄
It allows you to see what things cause vibrations, as well as many other things. From there you can narrow it down
0 Likes
Chip070
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello,

I have tried the "Nice catch" app. it does not record the vibration at 5am. I also checked all the other system changes and nothing comes up at 5am.  

0 Likes