JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10e 3.0 UI advanced calling

(Topic created on: 3/1/21 7:45 PM)
Samsung_netrapie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My phone updated to 3.0 and I lost my volte to make hd calls. Noone can hear me.  My phone was replaced and the and issue after it updated.  Per Verizon I have to turn off advanced calling so I can be heard until Samsung sends an update.  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_netrapie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

UPDATE: SOLUTION...Verizon told me it was my internet signal not being strong enough for the network extender.  I had a provider check out our signal and it was very strong over 300 mpbs. So I discontented the network extender and the phones worked! The issue was the samsung network extender from Verizon.  They replaced it and now I have wireless peace again. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
d0x360
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
that's a weird one... didn't happen to my note 10+ and hardware differences aside the software the drives them is essentially the same
0 Likes
Samsung_netrapie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It started with my s9 in the beginning of February. No one could hear me in my calls. I did a partition wipe, safe mode boot and finally a factory reset. Verizon replaced the phone twice and each time after the software update history would repeat itself. I uninstalled bixby updates, reset network settings, reset phone app. Nothing solved the issued except turning off the advance calling feature removing me from the volte for calls. So I was given a step up s10e. Same thing after the 3.0 ui update. They sent another s10e and I went to town and setup the phone away from my house. I have to call a few times hang up and then call back and the microphone works in calls. If I keep the advance calling feature off I can make calls normally but I will not be able to like multi task with online apps. I am back in the 3g world.  So basically verzion tech support advised it is a network issue that could be possibly solved once a software update has been released. 

0 Likes
userN21wWF6rJ5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have the same issue and I am not finding a Volte
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_netrapie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

UPDATE: SOLUTION...Verizon told me it was my internet signal not being strong enough for the network extender.  I had a provider check out our signal and it was very strong over 300 mpbs. So I discontented the network extender and the phones worked! The issue was the samsung network extender from Verizon.  They replaced it and now I have wireless peace again. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes