JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10e fingerprint sensor not responding

(Topic created: 09-17-2019 03:50 PM)
userK7mx1wysfK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the latest update from Samsung. Sprint phone. I've tried rebooting and it does not clear the error. I just keep getting an error message at the bottom saying "the finger print sensor is not responding. Please try again later. " The phone is less than five months old. 

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Maker_Bayfield Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Maker_Bayfield
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Sent you a PM

0 Likes
userEIEvwMYLCH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am again having this same problem of the fingerprint sensor not working. It stopped working again after the system update that just occurred earlier this week. 

0 Likes
userJyhFKyh81o
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have same problem. I have go to Samsung care at Ubreakifix. They change new touch id but error not fix. Can you tell me solution ? 

0 Likes
userbSxZMpqJJg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same problem here. Some solution for this error message? Help, thnks.

0 Likes
SoniaLumina
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have S10e as well and the fingerprint sensor stopped responding as well since yesterday after the phone restarted for a new update on date and time setting. I tried clearing cache and it did work for a bit but this morning I woke up and it went back again as before. I don't want to keep at it every time it happens.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@SoniaLumina Thank you for reaching out. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userEIEvwMYLCH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I need help with this problem too.

0 Likes
userKebLRfYsES
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am having the same issue with the same error message as of this morning.  I haven't had the phone more than 2 weeks.  Has anyone figured out a solution yet? 

0 Likes
userCKyJ1kNZt0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am having the exact same issue. Anyone have any luck getting it fixed?

0 Likes