cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S10e screen blisters and cracks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone elso getting small blisters on the screen followed by cracks?

Have owned this phone for 1 month. One blister and crack at about week 2.  Another about a week later. The third blister and crack a few days after that.

I have not dropped this phone. The blisters actually protrude so I belived the phone is faulty. I am having a very difficult time finding out what to do next.  The store of purchase has closed (about a week after purchse) until the COVID issue subsides.

Samsung warranty channels thus far are not assisting and not reading the emails to see what the actual issue is. Stating it's off warranty. It was purchased March 16...it's now april 17th. What do I do next?

Anyone  else experienced anything like this at all?IMG_20200414_110645.jpgIMG_20200414_110724.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S10e screen blisters and cracks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It look like the screen protector that comes with the phone make sure that it is the screen and not the protector.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm also getting small blisters, but no cracks yet. I've had my phone about a month, no drops etc.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have no screen protector installed. This is the actual screen failing. Also no drops or damage. Chips inward are indictive of mechanical damage. These are protrucing like tiny volcanos...

OK....hours ago I got super agro and wiped the phone clean and boxed it up ready to ship to whoever would take this thing back. I swapped the SIM card back to my Apple SE and put it back into service.  I have been an apple user for many years and my son suggested the Samsung and I have been so apprehensive since the switch.

Screen protector.....you people must think I'm some kind of fool!

Well.....you'd all be right.....

It's the screen protector!

I have been so focused on it being broken I failed to notice the plastic that the phone is sold with was still on the screen.....It was sooooo clear!

None of the tech support chats helped and I have had about 6 in the past 4 days.

To be fair...who was holding the phone?

This is the place to get answers ...... you people rock!

I am humbled and owe a bunch of appologies

Thank you!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. Experiencing these symptoms I would recommend service for your device, could you please provide me with the model and IMEI number for your device in a private message to assist you further? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar  

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It look like the screen protector that comes with the phone make sure that it is the screen and not the protector.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

People, the S10 series comes with a screen protector ALREADY INSTALLED. You can carefully remove and replace it. I have already done so with mine and my wife's.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its the screen protector