Original topic:

S20 Ultra Camera Failed

(Topic created on: 1/22/21 6:04 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

S20 Ultra camera failed error. Reset cache, reset camera data, performed factory reset. Nothing. 

Samsung won't respond to my requests for service. What do I do?

0 Likes
3 Replies
DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

That makes "no sense" that Samsung doesn't reply!  Have you called 800-Samsung/tech support for help?  What did they say?

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You know when Samsung told me I had to get this app to receive help I actually thought they would respond to questions for help. Nope. They may reply to 1% of the questions but even then it's usually a generic answer. By far it's the community who does their job for them.
userdF1TafsfSE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I know this one well, their local repair center couldn't repair the problem.  I sent it in on an expedited basis for repair and am waiting.  Apparently, they are not aware of how necessary the phones are these days, for things like running a business.  They are truly insensitive to all of that.  My next phone purchase will be made on the basis of after sale service not features and, certainly not, on the basis of creating additional revenue streams like their extended warranty service that, supposedly, gets one a replacement phone quickly.

0 Likes