JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 needs to revive the vitality & creativity of s7 Edge

(Topic created: 08-14-2021 09:35 AM)
userZFH7wq4E6f
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have been happily using the Galaxy line since it first started.  And will need a new phone soon; excitingly looked at the models.  To my dismay, S21 has removed my most essential criteria.  If S22 does not restore them, I will find a new company.

1.  I need microSD access.
Photos are my stress reliever, and I have no wifi, so microSD chips are my only outlet to keep sane.

2.  Need pure glass back...none of this cheap glasstik or any other fancy name you want to give it.  Cheap is just that: cheap.  And for me, it is a question of health.  I am allergic to plastic.  I will not pay money every month for something I am allergic to

Please make S22 a phone that is of high quality like the S7... that was the best, highest quality phone I ever used... make a phone with that kind of care and innovative detail... make a phone to be proud of 🙂

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Those days of high quality phone manufacturing are gone.
A new era of global brand naming, cloud storage subscribing, 125w wireless charging, tier category branching, update breaking and accessories bundling has began.
0 Likes
Yankeeneck
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The SD card typically works, also look for Gorilla Glass
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Robotfly
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have AS21 ultra not very impressed If you're waiting for S22 it probably won't have no SD card slot either Is compared to my S20 ultra it seems cheap!!!

0 Likes