JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 11-06-2022 06:42 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
Abhaya71
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I have not heard this. In fact I have heard the opposite? Can you provide a link and source for your information?

It seems highly doubtful that Qualcomm would use anything other than TSMC since they are highly motivated for 8 Gen 2 to be a success and since 8 + gen 1 already uses TSMC.

I don't think Samsung fab is bad but if they are going to use Samsung then they should use 3nm process.

In a couple months we should know for sure either way.
0 Likes
userEu4M2nDeIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
You would think let me look up some links, I would also think they would build upon the success of the 8+ but they pulled a classic Samsung. And BTW they work with Qualcomm on the chips it's not exclusively TSMC
0 Likes
userEu4M2nDeIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Abhaya,Nov 28th article in gizmochina refers to it, it must have been the particular search but I read a few sources that day,more reputable, ypu will find it if you explore down the rabbit hole
0 Likes
userEu4M2nDeIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Search on from there, I'm sure it wasn't supposed to get out yet, especially after all the hype that even had me sucked in. I'm pretty sure Samsung would rather keep that under wraps as long as possible due to this disappointment called 8gen1
0 Likes
userEu4M2nDeIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Makes total since due to the fact there was talk of 2 versions of the gen2 with one being overclocked and exclusive to Samsung. Let me know if you want me to find the remaining articles. Anyhow, cat's outta the bag and I wish it weren't true either. ๐Ÿ˜•
0 Likes
userEu4M2nDeIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
And no it's not the 3nm it's the same Ole 4nmLPE not the TSMC N4P it belongs with. Proven to be Very inefficient leading to terrible thermals and battery life. They'll do the same thing as last year and put the 8+gen2 on TSMC fab in the fold after there S model will be another disappointment. Don't get me wrong I've loved Samsung, been faithful since the s5 and the biggest mistake I ever made was trading the 21ultra for the 22ultra. Was sooo looking forward to redemption with TSMC 's 8gen2 but..
0 Likes
userqvFfmotK9k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
How come we can't read all the negative comments
0 Likes
userqvFfmotK9k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung's devaluing themselves. Only $500 for a $1,200 Galaxy S22 Ultra. Are they trying to tell us that their phones have no resale value. Their phone depreciated by 58% within a year.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23

I hope samsung also focus on the phones speakers quality and make them better since they claim they're going all out ๐Ÿคจ