11-20-2017 11:29 PM
My phone used to drain around 3-4% overnight. And then your 1 nov update came in. Now it's draining 35-40% in the same period of time. That's a 1000% increase without any new app installed, no setting have been changed. So, is there a way to uninstall this blody update ? Any fix to it ?
Please, Samsung, don't destroy our devices.
11-21-2017 06:59 AM
11-21-2017 09:56 PM
Since we only had one generic reply, I guess Samsung guys won't bother with you unless you're a S8 or Note 8 owner. So I found a fix on my own. Here it is:
1. Shut down your device
2. Press (and keep) volume up+home+power
3. When Samsung S6 logo appears, release the power button (but still keep pressed volume up+home)
4. A blue screen will appear - now you can release all buttons
5. Navigate to "wipe cache" using volume down
6. Activate wipe cache using power button
8. Wait a few seconds and when the previous menu appears back, select "restart your device" - first option
This helped me. Back to 4% overnight. I hope it helps you too, random citizen.
04-06-2018 11:06 AM
Hey, @usereqkHhAJyIe, thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch with us.
Would you mind providing us with the following information?
* Model Number
* Baseband Version
You can find this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!
04-09-2018 11:57 AM
I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us about this. Were you able to find the source of your battery drain?
If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!