11-20-2017 11:29 PM
My phone used to drain around 3-4% overnight. And then your 1 nov update came in. Now it's draining 35-40% in the same period of time. That's a 1000% increase without any new app installed, no setting have been changed. So, is there a way to uninstall this blody update ? Any fix to it ?
Please, Samsung, don't destroy our devices.
11-21-2017 06:59 AM
11-21-2017 09:56 PM
Since we only had one generic reply, I guess Samsung guys won't bother with you unless you're a S8 or Note 8 owner. So I found a fix on my own. Here it is:
1. Shut down your device
2. Press (and keep) volume up+home+power
3. When Samsung S6 logo appears, release the power button (but still keep pressed volume up+home)
4. A blue screen will appear - now you can release all buttons
5. Navigate to "wipe cache" using volume down
6. Activate wipe cache using power button
8. Wait a few seconds and when the previous menu appears back, select "restart your device" - first option
This helped me. Back to 4% overnight. I hope it helps you too, random citizen.