Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userrKpl6Zfn3h
Asteroid

S6 edge question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an s6 edge 128gb phone thru tmobile with insurance coverage. A few,days,the microphone stopped working. Tmobile offered a replacement upgrade to a s7 edge 32gb phone expandable to 256gb with a micro as card. 

But I'm wondering if it's better to just have the local samsung factory authorized repair center change the microphone in my s6. As it is now I've already exceeded 32gb on my s6 so I won't be able to transfer everything over to the s7. 

Just looking for someone else's opinion 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: S6 edge question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userrKpl6Zfn3h

Considering the age of that model it's likely to be outside the year warranty. That means that any repairs would be at your own cost. In that case, it might be best to let your carrier exchange it for another model, but of course the choice is up to you.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userrKpl6Zfn3h

Considering the age of that model it's likely to be outside the year warranty. That means that any repairs would be at your own cost. In that case, it might be best to let your carrier exchange it for another model, but of course the choice is up to you.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userrKpl6Zfn3h
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userrKpl6Zfn3h
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So tmobile offered the s7edge which I immediately traded for $360 credit on s9 woo hoo!