cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: S7 Edge Lock screen PIN not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I wasn’t in settings so this won’t work it reset it’s self and now i’m Stuck wit non accessibility 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can’t even turn my phone off. Isn’t there a default PIN number to put in

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can’t even turn my phone off. Isn’t there a default PIN number to put in to get to the finger print lock

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

I am facing the same issue right now and i do not know what to do, especially that i just updated my software and i ve tried so many times with the "lock my device" option but the initial pin is still required to access the phone.

Any help?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userJR2pfliHnB Have you gone through some of the steps posted above? What is your device's model number and Baseband version?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,  4 dyas ago I received a software update on my S7 phone.  After the phone rebooted I could no longer login in with my PIN.

I attempted to use Android Devive Manager to reset the password but since I already had a screen lock password set , ADM did not reset my PIN password. 

I really do not want to do a factory reset to loose my personal data.  Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately I do not have a Samsung Account to help with the unlock

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This just occurred on my Note 8. It said it didn't recognize my PIN number . Luckily I used the find my Samsung phone to reset remove PIN. Wonder what caused this ?

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can’t get into the setting page

Highlighted

S7 Edge Lock screen PIN not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
mine is doing that. class has shattered in back, with me just touching it. my settings are not staying put. and I keep losing my work.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, very frustrating, finger print not working and cannot get in to the "number" stage.

Mark