cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S7 Edge Lock screen PIN not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you restart your phone?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got it towork. Don't remember how but I did.

Thanks

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i  cant turn my phone off or restart it

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

we can't either. eversince the last update. We tried ATT, Samsung and dr phone. Samsung said to mail the phone to them. If all they are going to do is wipe it then why bother? I think its an update error that needs a patch. Its been a GIAGANTIC pain in the ..............occupying hours of time.

The pattern didn't work, fingerprint didn't work and no other thing worked including approaches through google as another user noted.

this is why I switched a phone to lg because samsung problems have been so common the past few iterations of phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

we can't either. eversince the last update. We tried ATT, Samsung and dr phone. Samsung said to mail the phone to them. If all they are going to do is wipe it then why bother? I think its an update error that needs a patch. Its been a GIAGANTIC pain in the ..............occupying hours of time.

The pattern didn't work, fingerprint didn't work and no other thing worked including approaches through google as another user noted.

this is why I switched a phone to lg because samsung problems have been so common the past few iterations of phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I had a similar problem with s6... but restarting did not fix it...
Highlighted
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userR0orygkmWL Have you all attempted the steps previously provided by me in this thread? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung S7 and this very same thing happened to me ..  I'm a Realtor and being locked out of my phone for 60 minutes can cost me literally thousands of dollars .. 

I restarted phone and my PIN was accepted...  but yesterday my PIN stopped working again.... My finger print is the only way to get my phone unlocked at this time..  I sure hope Samsung resolves this issue and FAST.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I too have the same problem and I am fed up with my S7 Edge!

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Being locked out of your own phone can be one of the most aggregating situations ever!

Luckily if you were logged into your Samsung Account within your settings, you can reset your PIN from the Find My Mobile webpage by signing in with your Samsung Account and enabling the Unlock My Device feature. From there, please apply the "Lock my device" feature again, set up a new PIN code, and give the command to lock your screen again. After the process is complete, please use this new PIN code to unlock your screen. I hope this information is able to help you guys. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.