Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlEcmU3m8LP
Constellation

S7 Edge screen dims during phone calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sure I can't be the only one.

When using my phone, the screen dims almost immediately (by the second ring when I'm calling someone) and goes completely dark at the 15 second mark.  Very annoying when trying to use an automated vm feature.  I have to push the side button on the phone to get it to come back on.  Each. and. every. time.

I've abled/disabled Smart Stay to no effect.

I've changed my screen timeout to 2 minutes; no effect.

Anyone have a solution?  TIA.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BConATL
Constellation

Re: S7 Edge screen dims during phone calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I saw your post as I was looking for a solution myself. I ended up finding some apps that keep the display on. The two simplest that I like are...

To use the "Keep Screen On" app, you open the app and toggle it on and off. The "Screen On" app includes a widget that you can place on your home screen to toggle the feature on and off. Hope this helps.

1 REPLY 1
BConATL
Constellation

Re: S7 Edge screen dims during phone calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I saw your post as I was looking for a solution myself. I ended up finding some apps that keep the display on. The two simplest that I like are...

To use the "Keep Screen On" app, you open the app and toggle it on and off. The "Screen On" app includes a widget that you can place on your home screen to toggle the feature on and off. Hope this helps.