Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sandee6966
Constellation

S7 Pandora stops after 1 song

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will load my pandora, a whole song will play and after that it stops. The music saved on my phone however stays on and keeps playing. It sucks I can't use Pandora. I have a Samsung S7

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kw
Constellation

Re: S7 Pandora stops after 1 song

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you haven't already, turn off the power saving mode or plug your phone in when you are listening to Pandora since that will temporarily turn off power save mode. 

9 REPLIES 9
Black Hole

Re: Pandora stops after 1 song

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, and thanks for being part of the Samsung community. We would advice checking for any possible application updates through the Google play app under menu, then My apps & games. Also, you can go into your application manager and search for the pandora application, then clear cache and data, along with force stopping the application. 

kw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you haven't already, turn off the power saving mode or plug your phone in when you are listening to Pandora since that will temporarily turn off power save mode. 

CManchester13
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! I have the Note 5, and this has been happening on my Pandora since I downloaded marshmallow. Also, my Facebook app wouldn't update the feed. It has been so frustrating over the last couple of months. I even tried a foctory reset. Turning off the Power Save mode solved both issues! Thanks again!

Izzy532
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That help me. Thank you

@kw wrote:

younggreenanne
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
AHA!! ! TuneIn Radio (Pro version) has been giving me fits in the form of random outbreaks of either endlessly buffering or quitting.
Turning off power saving mode solved the problem for me. I couldn't find anything about this issue, let alone the probable solution, anywhere in TuneIn Radio's support documentation. Quite pleased!
userj3Vt1pTJvA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Restricted data on pandora will also cause it to stop after each song 

useroFpQs2Hg23
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Get a better Music Streaming Services. Spotify, Tidal, Yahoo Music.

Aromrell
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This has been happening to me too. I removed Pandora, cleared the cache, and reinstalled but it still does the same thing.

SamsungAsh
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Aromrell,

Have you tried turning off the Power Save mode? This seems to have helped your other Samsung peers with this particular problem. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.