cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6zO0CkeTIW
Asteroid

S7 Update Instagram caught up and stories in the feed dont work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I updated my phone and then I saw that people were making a fix for instagram and I deleted the data and cahe in the media both MTP apps and I noticed the caught up feature and the jumbo stories in the feed are still missing.... any fix for this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user6zO0CkeTIW
Asteroid

Re: S7 Update Instagram caught up and stories in the feed dont work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, after tinkering around I now have everything working.

Basically the update kind of set everything back to stock so I changed the batter saver back to medium and the ring tones and text tones had changed back. So after using your phone and reseting presets it all runs smooth if anyone else had this problem

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, for this issue, you would need to reach out to the app developer directly. You can search for the app in your Google play store, select the app, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and from there you should see an option to email the developer. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user6zO0CkeTIW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

actually I just noticed my time and ring tone were off so I manually reset them and now I have the instastories in the feed back maybe if I reset some more things in the settings menu I can get everything to work. This is a samsung issue not an instagram one

user6zO0CkeTIW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, after tinkering around I now have everything working.

Basically the update kind of set everything back to stock so I changed the batter saver back to medium and the ring tones and text tones had changed back. So after using your phone and reseting presets it all runs smooth if anyone else had this problem

View solution in original post

userN4aXXqsAX8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for this discussion. I also had a similar issue with my S7 and Instagram. Now I've solved it using the methods you guys discussed.

Thank You