cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQY0dNdRXcL
Constellation

Re: S7 active phone will not fast charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Positioning the cord does not affect it. I don't see why any background apps would make a difference? Is there a reason? Regardless, even when I closer all background apps it still only fast charges sometimes. I can't find any method to the madness.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I ask if there is any change if you attempt charging while the phone is in safe mode? (Can provide steps if needed)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userh7AiLpxnJJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's happen on my S7 and S6 too. Try in safe mode,reset factory, wipe cache but nothing change. Now my S7 and S6 cannot fast charge via cable and PC cannot reconize phone via USB.

You can view my phone infomation at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HN0dvcZuykEHCZNlAA1tnETfqzLgIKSv

userQY0dNdRXcL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I do that?

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userh7AiLpxnJJ

If you have performed a factory data reset and those other steps, you may want to get your phone inspected and possible repaired. To schedule a repair order, you can reach out to us at 1-800-726-7864 or via the Samsung+ app. You can also contact one of our moderators in a private message, and we can submit that request for you.

usermcSIv4PJjT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is sending phone to repair a solution ? Expecially when it is out of warranrty. 

userh7AiLpxnJJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ah, my S7 and s6 are out of warranty for sure. Current it's inconvenient for me to come to Samsung service center because I'm far from city. But I think there are some problem happen because 2 phone S6 and S7 of me lost fastcharge via cable and usb connection at the same time after software update is very strange. I remember it happen at 23-26/1/2018

userLMeooEe1v4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
There isn't a "battery" under Settings on the S7 active
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh! I apologize for that confusion, @userLMeooEe1v4. You may find this Setting under Device Maintenance. Keep us posted please.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userkfjPtAgloR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found the fast charge on off switch under battery settings, but under the advanced tab at the very bottom of the page under all the apps