I totally understand how frustrating that must be, it seems very inconvenient. Have you been able to attempt to use that OEM charger with your device to see if this enables you to use quick charge?
I really want to work with you to find a solution, I appreciate your continued loyalty and want to make sure you have the best experience possible!
I get it that you are not literally peering over my shoulder and don't know what and what I have not done, but please pay attention to all of what I have previously wrote/posted!
I am also slightly smarter than the average bear because I used to work as a customer service agent for a nationally known cell phone company Qwest Wireless.
1. I have already stated I have tried ALL of the above steps within this entire posted subject that was not originally created by me way before I ever posted that I am still having a problem!
2. I use all Samsung OEM equipment and have already troubleshot unplugging/pluggin in at least more than a dozen times!
3. I have soft/hard reset the phone more times than I can count. I cannot do a "Hard Reset"; which means pulling the battery out while the phone is on because well... that is not an option because the battery is an internal battery that cannot be taken out.
4. I have posted screenshots of my "About Phone" already in a previous post.
I do apologize for any confusion, @fryerlawrence I was under the impression that you had only attempted to use wired charging while in your vehicle.
Would you mind sending me a Private Message so that I can gather some identifying information about your device?
Hey, @usercJN3IurvLn. I'd like to see if you are fully up-to-date to get a good idea of how to provide better support. If you could just provide me some additional pieces of information, that would be great.
You can find this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!
Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty fast charging.
If you have already attempted a soft reset as detailed below, what else have you tried?
1. Power your device down by holding the Volume Down and Power keys until the device shuts off.
2. Then boot it back on and let me know how it responds.
Does anyone know a good fix for this difficulty with their device not fast charging?
I did this yesterday. In Safe Mode it charged fast charging with no problem. Last night, out of safe mode, it charged 7% over 6 hours.
I have it in safe mode again right now and it's not fast charging. Same factory fast charger.
I had a system update on my phone 2-3 days ago and this started then. I can almost handle it slow charging, but 7% in 6 hours is absolutely ridiculous. The only apps open in that time we're Facebook and Chrome.
Hey, I just wanted to drop by and see if this was able to help your device fast charge.
If it's still having this difficulty, let us know and we'll be happy work with you to find a solution. I hope you have a great week!
gs7 too. couple months ago after update no more fast charging. i saw this thread marked as solved. What solution is it? i dont see anyone said it was fixed. Pleasr help us to fix this. we are like using a phone back to 10 years ago super slow charging