cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JD_theFallenOne
Constellation

S7 edge fails in comparison with the Note 7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are like me and were FORCED to relinquish your Note 7, do not bother going with the S7 edge. The quality of the phone might be decent at best, but could never measure up to the Note. It's depressing to know just how little Samsung cares about the will of the people, instead of fixing the problem  (which is doubtful that it wasn't sabotage or human error) they choose to put the Note owners through not only the grief of losing the sports car of phones, but stick them with the equivalent of a Ford Pinto and tell them "good day". Our loyalty will never be rewarded, or even appreciated. Thanks for nothing Samsung

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pbandjenny
Asteroid

Re: S7 edge fails in comparison with the Note 7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine stopped charging at normal speeds all together it said I was going to take 6.. hours to fully charge and it did and I started to get warmer then before 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Pbandjenny
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I feel the same I had to trade mine in 2 days ago and I hate this s7 edge I haven't dropped it or been rough or any thing and the lower volume button in dented it from use ,the screen is no where near as bright ,the battery might technically be larger but it drains way faster ,it's so slow and  no s pen along with only being 32 gb instead of 64

Highlighted
Teresama67
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also exchanged my note 7 for s7 edge and I actually am OK with mine..... I do miss my note 7 but this will due for now ....my edge is very fast and battery last all day .... I wish it had the s pen and blue light filter tho.... I'm able to upgrade thru jump twice a year so I will try the s8edge next year til the next note comes out ....

Pbandjenny
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Then Idk what's up with mine it's really laggy with some things 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How were you forced to give up your note 7?

Pbandjenny
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine stopped charging at normal speeds all together it said I was going to take 6.. hours to fully charge and it did and I started to get warmer then before 

View solution in original post