cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user0eeq3Z4Svy
Asteroid

Re: S7 edge not compatible with samsung pay?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1 day before I can install it. It's early trial. You have to register.

http://www.samsung.com/ae/samsung-pay/

MylesHighCircle
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

will this ever be a feature for the international devices?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We cannot say for sure. While it is possible, we cannot speculate on the release of future updates. Should this information become available it will be publicly announced on our website. Apologies for any inconveniences.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

kleberramosmarq
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What a shame

Ligibooi
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Listen buddy if you have it Note 5 S7 S7 Edge the payout it's already integrated in your phone so that's why it's not letting you download it because it's already in you have to find the way how to put it in because me I did the same thing and I figured out on my S7 I have the app integrated I believe those folks who don't have integrated they need to download this app

Ligibooi
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Sorry misspelling that was my auto correction
NineBasher
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay so when/will it be avaliable for unlocked devices ? After all they are the better phone to have locking my phone down to one retailer when I travel so often is not helpful and I bought this phone from Samsungs company itself unlocked international.

Matikemp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

in the same boat, so as I bought my s7 from argos sim free I can't have samsung pay, is this what your actually telling me... what about the gear s3 watch I bought from you which is advertised to have samsung pay, why can't I get it on that? I'm finding that samsung is really bad at actually bringing out a product that are really ready for market. same problem with my very expensive dot quantum tv. going off samsung unless there app support and updates don't speed up this will be the last. the once good brand name will burn away quickly with after care like this. wheres the smart things app for my smart watch, is it not smart enough?

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, @Matikemp

If Samsung Pay is available in your region, this would require you to have a device that was created for your market. We would recommend reaching out to your regional support for assistance with compatible devices or information on setting up your device. You may refer to this link here: International Support Information for contact information for your region. If you need additional assistance, please post your full model number, carrier, and region. 

usereh6M5XZvMn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I seem to be in the situation as everyone else here.  I purchased a Galaxy S7 edge unlocked.  I didn't want to be tired to just one carrier.  I got the phone to replace my Galaxy S4 Active.  I really wanted to use Samsung Pay and that was the deciding factor for me to drop $600 for a new phone.  I mean, the latest  and greatest Samsung phone, a Samsung app, why wouldn't they work together.  And for the price, it should work with every app Samsung puts out as of the release of the phone.  But it doesn't and I'm not happy with Samsung.  I have been a loyal Samsung customer before the flip phones were around.  But after this unbelievable non-compatible miscalculation by Samsung, I may have to find another company to be loyal to and give my money.   Is there any way around this (and still use Samsung Pay) other than getting a new phone?