Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3XAnCcqFAv
Constellation

Re: S7 edge pink line down screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From past few days i am also facing similar  problem

Suddenly from nowhere pink line appearing on the screen ..

It looks like many people are facing same problem ..

Bad quality of display used by samsung 

Disappointed from this brand

userWfp2sfHnsB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've similar issue and talking to customer service today, they initiated the repair request on device. When issue is so widespread, why not Samsung talking responsibility to fix this issue volunteraly and issue some sort of recall. It really hurt the loyalty which folks have with Samsung. 

Highlighted
userqsTcMCYcpZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My SM-G935F, puechased to Claro PR has the same issue, a pink line along the right side of the screen. Not long ago I saw a person with the same issue with the screen also on a S7 edge. Same side, same color, same line.

This surelly represent a manufacturing defect of the S7 edge and Samsung and Claro PR (in my case) should treated it as such, regardless of warranty status. We are talking about an $800 high-end, top of its class smartphone that some of us are still paying!

user17hi1gldmR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem with my Samsung galaxy s7 edge. Samsung has to take care of this problem, because it's their product defect 

userCnGPtmv5UE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can not agree more.  It is a manufacturer's design defect.  My Samsung S7 Edge got pink line within 6 month from purchase.  No scratch or dropping whatsoever but then it just spooked up.  We should take class action against such irresponsible reaction...Samsung seems not to learn their lession yet from the Note 7 battery issue.

Lemons22
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is my second 7 edge, and the pink line happened again. I went in to Verizon again to have them fix the issue like they did the first time around. So they told sent me away because of one little crack at bottom right corner of the phone on the edge. Said I caused problem. Is there any way around that? I know it isn't my doing. Any one have any solutions?  I don't think it's fair for me to have to purchase another phone for a default

userWvNd80J0mP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They  replaced  ua phone and gave u another one right....

Lemons22
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The  first phone they replaced. Told me they stand behind their products and it was a manufacturer defect. 2 weeks ago the same problem happens again on the new phone, went in and said sorry can't help you. Here buy this new phone

user3ynKGdsPCq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My solution and recommendation would be to never buy a Samsung again. So many people with the same issue and so soon after getting the S7. I had bands across my screen within two months of purchase. That was fixed eventually with an update, but not after trying to send my phone to Samsung  but getting the runaround. Two weeks after that fix i got the pink line which i still have today. I plan to use the phone as is until more lines appear (expected) and ditch this junk and go back to the iPhone. My son recently had an issue with his iphone and took it to the apple store, he walked out with a new phone 20 minutes later. Samsung has no customer care.

userWvNd80J0mP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In my phone alos same pink line down screen. One thing i wana know  sir its a manufacturer defect  or its a physically  damage..