cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S7 edge pink line down screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Buenos días, no he leído en el foro si alguien ha hecho algo con recurso legal. Sin embargo, creo que todos debemos tomar esa ruta ya. Por favor, háganos saber si usted decide emprender acciones legales para involucrar a todos los que están interesados ​​en ella.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same phone and have the exact same issue.  Mine is about a year old and it has been there since the phone was a month old.  When it first appeared I took it back to Sprint and they said it was something I must have done and would not replace it but offered to send it out to get fixed in 4-6 weeks which I could not do becasue I did not have an extra phone I could use during that time.  If this is a defect in the phone (which by the number of responses I have seen on this subject it appears it is) Samsung should be doing something to correct it, these phones are not cheap.  

@Lemz22 wrote:

A pink line popped up on the screen. It goes from top to bottom in middle. I tried changing theme, wallpaper, setting, and rebooting phone. It don't seem to want to go away but when I send photos or anything else it will appear normal on there screen. Is there anything I can do to fix? Any help will be appreciated, thank you

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon,
I think we all could do something by putting complaints on the samsung support facebook page. They will see that it is a general problem and may already worry about addressing this serious problem of defective products with the s7 edge.

The address of this facebook page is:

Https://www.facebook.com/samsungsupport/

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem, just appeared today....

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon,
My phone began with a little visible line that appeared and disappeared. Now already has 4 lines constant and strong,
I have been reviewing on the internet for this samsung s7 edge manufacturing failure, and I found that the problem is getting worse.
In a page of sale of used telephones I found a client of samsung that already had the full screen full of pink lines.
We have to send formal complaints to Samsung so that they accept that it is a defective product and undertakes to repair damages.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Class action only in CA for now.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My pink line was there and has now disappeared without any action on my part (although I did push down near the samsung label, and it went from vivid pink to barely visible, it still persisted when i let go....).

The next day it was gone .... strange.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Type *#0*# into keypad.  Cycle through red, blue, and green several times.  Fixed my issue. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had 2 phones no in the last year that have had the same problem itis obviously a pretty big problem.