cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJInxUlpRCK
Constellation

Re: S7 edge pink line down screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to the dial pad and type in *#0*# and do the "red'," green", and "blue" it fixed mine immediately! 

user6D7sb8av1k
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Extremely disappointed with Samsung at the moment. I am a hardcore fan of Samsung using the S3 until recently, the S7 edge. The pink line appeared a couple of weeks after the 1 year warranty period and customer service is telling me that I need to pay for the repair. The price of the LCD screen is half the price I paid for the phone itself. I just don't understand why if it is a common problem, they should have taken responsibility for a recall.

AlexakaAJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This obviously seems to be a problem unrelated to external damage and the voiding of the warranty situation whether deliberately or not is unfairly catching people out.

I HAVE HAD A THOUGHT THOUGH...

If this pink line (which people keep saying apears on the right hand side of the screen) was actually appearing on the exact same pixel colomb in each of the many cases on this thread then wouldn't that be hard indisputable evidence of a design floor?

MAYBE WE SHOULD SEND PICTURES IN TO TRY AND SEE IF THIS IS THE CASE?

usermh2NPuDzv1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

sr im facing the same problem. its under warranty can it ve replaced

userQHhpdkGICt
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YES!   THE SCREEN ON MY 7 MONTH OLD, FORCED DOWNGRADE FROM THE NOTE 7, IS FAILING. 

WHAT THE HELL, SAMSUNG?   HOW MANY CHEAP PARTS DID YOU PUT INTO THESE FORCED DOWNGRADES?   I HAVE TWO S7E's WITH CRACKED SCREENS THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED "IF" THEY HAD ACTUALLY BEEN EQUIPPED WITH GORILLA GLASS.   

NOW THIS?   THIS IS B.S.!

useroQ99qd4kO7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://youtu.be/Ed2VvM7uEIE 

Try this method, work for me 😍😍

Samsung glaxay s6 edge pink line on screen solved.
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey folks,

As has been mentioned several times in this thread, the best thing to do when these lines appear on your S7 Edge is to contact Samsung directly to set up a repair.

As this has been discussed at great length I'm going to go ahead and lock down this thread. Be sure to read over the Accepted Solution for the thread. Also check out the Proactive Thread we've had up about this and feel free to continue discussing this THERE if you'd like!  ^_^

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.