Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Juce22
Constellation

S7 music streaming

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone have an issue with streaming music? When I try to stream much from any app, it will stop playing after about 30 seconds and give me an error stating that there is no Internet connection yet I have all signal bars and on 4g LTE

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Neutron Star

Re: S7 music streaming

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Please see if power saving is enabled. If so disable it and try again.

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

5 REPLIES 5
redgoose34
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the s6 and started having issues with live streaming through apps and Internet since the latest update. I called Samsung they had me do several things like clear cache etc. I explained it was an issue with the update and nothing was working so I got frustrated and ended the call. After researching complaints online I found that for some reason live stream stops when the power save mode is on. So I turned power save mode off and live stream issue was fixed, down side is it eats your battery more because I don't have power save mode on. Seeing many issues with the new update hopefully Samsung fixes it soon. I've never had an issue til this update. Hope this helps.

Neutron Star

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Please see if power saving is enabled. If so disable it and try again.

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

waycoolmom1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This fixed it for me. Thank you! (S7 Active)
jenmyers79
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OMG...I have been so frustrated with this issue for the last 1-2 months.  AT&T took my phone back to its orginal settings and even sent me a replacement phone and it was doing the same thing and the whole time it was the powersaver feature.  SMH.  THANK YOU!!!!

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, everyone and thank you for being part of the Samsung Community. We would suggest as Superman has to disable Power Saving mode if you have this enabled either for the streaming application you are using or all together to ensure that background data is not restricted. Along with this, if you are connected to WiFi, you may also go into your WiFi settings to ensure that you have Smart Network Switch disabled as well as WiFi kept on during sleep to keep your device connected to WiFi at all times. 

If you are still getting an error you may also go into your date and time settings. Once there would you please set your device clock to manual and then set it to the wrong time. After you have done this, please go to your home screen and close all the applications using the recent apps button to the left of the home button. After you have completed all this, please go back to the date and time settings and set it back to the correct time and set it back to automatic time. This will re-sync your device's internal clock with your network.