cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marian23
Asteroid

SAMSUNG HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANY COMPANY EVER

Samsung customer service is UNBELIEVABLY bad. I orginally sent my S7 edge in April because it had a broken pixel (under warranty). I sent it to them and 2 weeks later they send it back saying they didn't see any problem and the dude literally laughed at me on the phone. Fine. In May I sent it back to be exchanged for the same exact one but it took FOREVER to finally get something. I have literally called EASILY over 30 times, but probably more like 50. They even sent me an empty box once. Finally 3.5 MONTHS later I get my s7 edge. It's some wierd multicolored black phone with blue, red, green and orange buttons unlike the silver one I originally purchased. I am so tired of dealing with Samsung. First off, I should say I am GLAD I actually got something since Samsung clearly loves to scam their customers and it took over 3 full months to finally get something. I literally thought I would never see a phone or my money back which is so unfortunate because I really do love Samsung but after this experience, I will never buy a Samsung product and I have warned all my family members who are just as outraged as I am about this all. 

I am exhausted with all of this. I have never seen a company so unprofessional, so careless, and fraudulant as Samsung. I am honestly surprised Samsung is still in business, because I can guarantee if every person had such an experience as I had, Samsung would go bankrupt. Oh, I forgot, everybody who has dealt with samsung customer service HAS had a bad experience. It's no surprise that the only people who continue to purchase Samsung products are those which have not dealt with Samsung customer service. 

I just want my money back. I don't trust your company anymore. You had almost 4 MONTHS to get it right. 4 MONTHS. There is no excuse for giving me a phone that I did not want. If you cannot provide the product that I purchased, you should have just given me a refund to begin with. Why go through the trouble of sending your customer some wierd multi colored phone they clearly didn't want? This is why I have specifically asked "Will my replacement be the EXACT same color?" multiple times and each time they said YES. Samsung is a lying fraudulent company and I would say BUYER BEWARE for ANY of their products. I expect a refund. I do not want to open up a court case because you wasted so much of my time already and you will only be losing more money than is necessary. Just give me my money back and you'll never hear from me again. Thank you.  

18 REPLIES 18
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SAMSUNG HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANY COMPANY EVER

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your frustrations. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have a picture of the device you received in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Marian23
Asteroid

IMG_0869.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Marian23 wrote:

IMG_0869.JPG

Your phone looks like it is an Olympic Special Edition.  Also what is sticking out on the sides?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would be happy to address your concerns.  Could you please send me a DM?  ^Jam

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Marian23
Asteroid

I can't send a private message because it says I have met my private message limit. I also have not been called by Samsung yet even though I have scheduled maybe 3 call backs. 

Marian23
Asteroid

That's the poorly packaged plastic. Literally looked like it was packaged by a 5 year old. I am lucky I actually got something though, since samsung sent me an empty box before this. There is someone messing with me at samsung's repair center, and I'm sick of it. My opinion of Samsung has taken a 180 degree turn. Used to LOVE the company, now I absolutely DESPISE it. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I will escalate this to our management team and they will reach out to you directly for further assistance.

Marian23
Asteroid

I have not received anything yet, hopefully it's just because it is the weekend. Please make sure they call me AFTER 3pm Central Time, because even though I mention this all the time, your company can never seem to get it right. 

Highlighted
21SavageS7
Astronaut

The phone you got may have been a mishap and it may be a different edition of the same phone. Just stay calm tho.