(Topic created: 08-22-2021 05:14 AM)
userLQaT7aBvG9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Screenshot_20210822-081036_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-081141_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-081217_Settings.jpg

I have a Samsung S8. I came across another post about this but I couldn't try the solution because I had NO CLUE where on my phone to go into the settings to change this. 

Ok, so my phone screen keeps turning off after 30 seconds EVEN if I have my screen timeout set to 5 min. And when I go BACK into the settings to check, it has switched back to "screen timeout 30 seconds". 

There was a solution, something having to do with the lock screen. But I couldn't find it in the settings because they didn't give you steps as to where to find it. 

I go to settings > lock screen and I don't see anything in there about how to make it so the screen stays on for 5 min and doesn't switch back to 30 seconds. 

I also go into settings > display > screen timeout and can't find anything to keep the screen on for more than 30 seconds. 

What am I missing??? 

2 Replies
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try looking at settings>device care>battery>3 dots>settings>optimize settings>screen timeout
Is this option turned on?
0 Likes
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Also you have a contacts info in one of your posted pictures, I would recommend removing that photo or editing that in gallery and covering that information if possible.
0 Likes