Original topic:

Samsung Calendar icon date

(Topic created: 07-31-2021 08:27 PM)
tobegone
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
About a week and ½ ago, my Galaxy S9+ Samsung Calendar icon started showing the date of '28' instead of the current date, which it had always shown. I do not know what caused this to happen, as I did nothing to change ANY settings- directly or indirectly. Has this happened to anyone else? How do I rectify this? It is still showing '28'' for today, the 31st. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
0 Likes
5 Replies
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Maybe check the battery saving method and make sure the calender app is not being put to sleep. If it's not then turn off optimization of the battery for the calender app.
0 Likes
tobegone
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
nah, that ain't it.. i use the app practically every day w/entries, reminders, notifications, etc. the only anomaly is that the app icon date won't change daily like it always has.
0 Likes
tobegone
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
..and btw, the calendar app has always been in the "apps not optimized" list..
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

uhhh, check if there is an update waiting... the most effortless option is to submit an error report to Samsung Members app after open/close-calendar app and refreshing the app to see if it'll update the icon's date. 

Attach a screenshot with the ticket submission.

0 Likes
tobegone
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks for the response, but there is no update waiting- the calendar app is updated (11.6.03.0).
0 Likes