cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Cloud on Galaxy S7 Phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have 2 S7 phones that we purchased used and are used in cojunction with Verizon. Neither phone has Samsung Cloud loaded on them and therefore we have not been backing up photos, contacts, and other information that should be backed up.

Until today I did not have the Samsung Cloud asociated with my account, but I managed to do that today online, but it does show up on my phone where I would expect it to be. Settings/Accounts.

What am I doing wrong or not doing?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Cloud on Galaxy S7 Phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Verizon has a cloud service they provide to their customers. Therefore, Samsung Cloud is not available for Verizon customers. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Verizon has a cloud service they provide to their customers. Therefore, Samsung Cloud is not available for Verizon customers. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @dlcmc9570 ,

@SamsungRei is right. You won't have the Samsung Cloud on your Verizon device because it gets replaced by the Verizon cloud. Verizon's cloud normally defaults to only backing up Contacts unless you pay for their cloud services which you can confirm if you call your carrier about it. 

If you're interested in backing up pictures, then you can also use the Google cloud. It's an application called "Photos" usually found in the Google Folder along with all your other apps. In the "Photos" applicaton make sure you click on sync, and back up all folders.

I hope that information helps you out!

Best,

Jayhon

If you found my suggestion helpful, feel free to leave a ♥ Like.

If my suggestion solved your issue, feel free  to click on ✓ Accept as Solution.