cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSgM9tn7lD9
Constellation

Samsung Cloud won't sync gallery to phone, but pics are there online

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and everything from Samsung cloud is synced to my phone except for the gallery (pictures and videos). I have tried going to settings and clicking sync but it just loads for a while and says "Couldn't sync data. Try again later." Auto-sync is on as well (every 24 hrs) and it doesn't sync then either. All my info is in the cloud as I can access it online and in settings it says I have 1017 pics and I used about 1/3 of my space in the cloud. If I go to the restore data section in settings, gallery does not pop up either - only phone, apps, messages, and other items. I can only see the pictures and videos I took recently after I hard reset my phone a few weeks ago. Can someone please help me sync the data from the cloud to my phone?

Thanks so much!

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung_cQKH4QV
Astronaut

Mmmhh

Mmmhh

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Cloud won't sync gallery to phone, but pics are there online

@userSgM9tn7lD9 We recommend that you call in and talk to our accounts department 855-795-8509

userSgM9tn7lD9
Constellation

Will do!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@userSgM9tn7lD9 wrote:

Will do!

I use Samsung Cloud for phone backup, Notes, Keyboard and Internet Browser settings backup.  For photos and videos I use Google Photos because it offers unlimited backup for free