cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiasta
Asteroid

Samsung Financing is not a payment option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was approvied for Financing through Samsung and have received my phone yesterday. I am trying to buy some accessories on the Samsung website but upon checkout the Samsung Finance account is not available to select as a payment method. According to everything I read I should be able to use the credit line for purchasing through the Samsung site. Is there an issue or was I misled?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Financing is not a payment option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear, honestly you will need to reach out to our eCommerce team as they are the only ones who handle financing and online order questions. They can be reached by phone at 855-726-8721 or by email using this link: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/ 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear, honestly you will need to reach out to our eCommerce team as they are the only ones who handle financing and online order questions. They can be reached by phone at 855-726-8721 or by email using this link: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/ 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user2yGI2hq5wA
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The link you provided lead to a:

"Sorry, the page you’re looking for is not available."

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out via the phone number.

user2yGI2hq5wA
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue, the Ecommrece team is unable to help. I've called 6 times. 

userv1VNyHlr2e
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem, brings me to apply page. Yet my td acccont shows a 3,000 balance available

useru2p9WHkkV4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same problem. Has anyone been able to solve this? Samsung customer care refers me back to the issuing bank and the rep I spoke to there literally says the issue is on Samsung's side and she likely won't be able to help. Buying an apple product is so. much. easier.

userv1VNyHlr2e
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a joke, ecommerce dept keeps hanging up on me! I'm done with samsung financing